I this post we have provided part 4 of the most common C interview questions along with answers. We recommend you to try to answer the questions, before referring to the given answer. If you find any mistake or a better alternate solution we are happy to see your suggestions and comments
1. How to make a static library?
2. How to make a dynamic library?
3. How to make a library archive?
4. What is the difference between static and dynamic library?
5. Write down the list of function calls to implement TCP server and client
6. How to make the recv() function call non blocking?
7. What is the maximum number of dimensions allowed in C?
8. What is the maximum level of recursion allowed in C?
9. What is the maximum level of #includes allowed in C?
10. What is circular dependency?
11. Why array index starts from zero in C?